Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mother Mother

I enjoyed the concert a lot more than I expected to. Jia loved it. These are her people.
The hotel is perfect for us. We're in a corner room looking at the theater.
We ate take out from the Smith's pub attached to the hotel.  They make home made potato chips. They're worth the drive.
Ready!!
The theater is truly beautiful.
Because what she really needed was another black hoodie.
We didn't get seats together but this is how close we were.
Eric managed to get the new parts installed on the furnace but it wouldn't stay running.  Furnace guy came today. We needed this part removed. Wahla.  Saved many thousands with more diy. 

Shannon and I were up early ready to book sites. There were only five.  I got one but she didn't. Still a sucky system.  So we both booked Sproat Lake instead.  Longer drive but so much to do there.  I'm already excited about that trip.