Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Puppy Baths

Proof that Sasha fluffball isn't fat.  Just all fur! We did haircuts, toe nails and baths for all three.  
Awe.  So cute.  Kai was thrilled to get to help.  He crooned to her the whole time about staying warm.  Eric and I did Coco and Finn too but they both require more hands and no photos were taken. They all smell so good and feel so soft right now.
Albi posted he was parked at Quamichan Park yesterday so I talked Eric into coming with me for gelato after dropping Walter and Esmei at the groomer.  We had no clue there was a regatta there. The placard scored us a parking spot.
So fun.
Everyone taking a break because it was too windy.
Found him.
I'm way away from the family because my mask was off to eat the gelato.  Haha.  Funny and not funny all at once.