Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 26, 2022

2nd fun day at sea words.

Luk is better. Through the worst. He won't eat. He wasn't interested in drinking and was a flat no to leaving the cabin all day.

Which means someone has to be in the room with him. Eric and I took turns. Lili gave us a break so I could eat dinner with the rest of the family. They'd already eaten but at least I wasn't alone.  

I did get a couple hours outside. Wandered around looking for the girls. Fei found me and three of us hung out for a bit. Jia has another new friend. He took her out for drinks.  It's a brave new world.  

The girls and I went to the show Jia wanted to see.  Goth.  It took some figuring on Eric relieving Lili and Fei and Jia saving seats.  We've never been on a big boat.  Way more entertainment than we've ever seen but you have to line up.  Our cruise director Ryan is everywhere.  There is literally something going on every hour.  Definitely a party atmosphere.  

I just talked Luk into going out with Eric to pick up Kai from kids club.  Kai was adamant that he wanted to go after dinner.  I suggested he might prefer to come back to the room and go to bed earlier, he said no way, you can't make me. Haha.