Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Packing is started!

Eric's red suitcase is broken. So I gave him my black one. Now I have to use the one I was saving :)


Eric and the kids bought me this years ago, when I got Esmei. I've never used it, it's 
too nice.

The bottom half is all Luk and girl supplies with a few meds. It's always staggering to me how much stuff we need. Especially on a boat where we can't purchase what we missed.  

I did a thing this morning for CNY. I made a rabbit stencil to use on a set of red t-shirts we have from our Christmas picture a couple years ago. Just need some paint. I had assumed the rabbits would all be black but Eric thought we should all have different fur colors. 

Blogger is broken.
It won't hold my pictures on the working page. I can only post one. No time to fix it now! Busy sorting laundry. Packing. Getting the house ready for Jessica. Organizing Christmas. Last week of school. General house things and clearing my desk.