Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

A better Kai day?

I'll start you day off with a couple laughs.

Kai pooped in the middle of the night. He's a happy whole new boy today. Stewed prunes daily on the boat for him.

Both boys were awake and happy. Eric is up showering them. Kai hates showers so Eric called it a bath and Kai happily showered. He wasn't totally tricked because he came out telling me he showered. Haha.  

I was playing my game while Kai was getting dressed. He was struggling so I had Luk turn all the lights on. After a while Kai said his shirt was weird. The hole was weird so Luk went to help and said "well, first of all these are Mom's pants". Oy. Haha. So Luk and I had a good belly laugh with tears. I mean he tried getting my pants on over his head for like five minutes.  

His clothes were laid out in a pile with a white shirt on top. On top of his 
travel bag.