Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Oh NOOO.

Eric has been vomiting all evening. He's violently sick. Striking fear in me. Good Lord, did Luk have actual sickness? Is it coming for all of us? Worst thought....what if it gets Kai?! We won't survive Kai.

It got Kai.

There are no words. We need help.

I had to call for a cleaning crew. I'm.not. exaggerating.here. We woke up to him vomiting. He sprayed the entire room. I got up to help Eric who was screaming for Kai to get to the bathroom. I went to the edge and had to step through vomit. Eric had me stop...sent a towel and wipes for my feet. I glanced into the bathroom and it's up the walls all around, the toilet is solid. My gawd. I've never seen anything like it. Poor Kai. Poor Eric. I grabbed my phone and went out the door after calling for help. All of our shoes, the whole desk, his bed, he's covered. 

Eric woke up Luk and got him out. He's 
camped with me in the girls room.

We can hear the cleaning crew out in the hall.

Pray for us. Pray for Kai. This is NOT 
something he can deal with.