Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Cowichan River

It's a lovely spot.  Our old neighborhood.  We used to camp here before it was Provincial.  So many good memories.  There are two places for sale down here.  I was all excited talking about coming home and Eric is a firm "no way are we living down here again".  Haha.  We're always on the same page like that ;)  

Now...there is no cell service here.  At all.  I'll be posting this when we're home.  Originally the plan was to come in and out since we're 20 minutes from home.  But now that we're here I'm thinking maybe we can be out of service for 4 days?  Eric doesn't think I can do it.  He can quite easily.  

Unplugged, people talk about relieving anxiety by being unplugged.  Uh....do those people have brains and imagination like mine, that loop and loop?!  Because I'm away from my girls and my Mom.  They can't reach me if they need us.  Never mind the total basics of which night are the girls coming out for dinner.  I have a sugar free dessert to make here but I don't know which day to make it.  Phones are just plain helpful.