Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, August 11, 2023

Stressful Days

The girl drama continues. We're working hard to find solutions.  Everyone is agreeable to fresh starts and finding tools that work.  I've been intervening more and talking through and for each of them so we can all better understand each other.  

The hot tub is the best part of the day.  Our farmer neighbor spread poop on the field, boo.  It definitely puts a damper on our deck time! It usually means rain is coming.  He's never been wrong before.
The neighbor had a clean out.  We got a couple things for the 5th wheel and a little cabinet Lili liked.  
Then the rain came :)  Lili and I sat on the porch and had a nice quiet relaxing time on our phones.  
Luk grew and grew his hair until he had a mop then went in and got a new look. 
Jia has been asking for a drawing tablet for years.  She's been researching.  The prices were higher than she liked.  Fei found her the desired iPad used in Courtenay.  Eric took her to buy the new baby.  Then she had to order accessories and Fei's friend gave her a fancy pen.  She is a full time artist right now and completely in love and absorbed. Thank goodness she has a job ;)
Yesterday I lined up at the walk in clinic for Lili at 7:30, they open at 9.  We were 4rth.  We were out at 10 and my appointment with my doctor was at 11 so I just stuck around.  Then I went for a hair cut and waited an hour there.  5 hours of hanging around.  Yeesh.  Lili went to visit a friend then came back to have lunch with me before I went home and she went to work.

Fei has a few hours at the Rock Cod for the next couple weeks.  She starts nursing on the 23rd.  She must be bored.  I voted that she just enjoyed the time off.  Tonight all three girls are on shift together.  1st time for that.

Lili's rent is paid and her classes are just about sorted.  
Eric's sister and neice are on the island so he and Luk are off to visit them up island tomorrow.  Kai and I are off to Easter Seal FAMILY camp today.  We're back Sunday afternoon. I'm hopeful the camp works out and I can talk the rest of the family into joining Kai and I next year.  Kai is not excited about going. At all.  He did poop yesterday so that bodes well for the weekend.  Haha.  He was happy to watch me pack snacks.  I doubt we'll need extra snacks but just in case.