Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, August 11, 2023

We're here!

Our white t-shirts are soaking for tye-dye tomorrow.
The buildings are really old.
Here 5 minutes and Kai ripped the soap dispenser cover off. Oy.
He said no way to the upper bunk.  Haha.  But he's also concerned about how squishy the lower one is.  He is also completely obsessed with touching the slats above his head. He found a comb under one.
Our group A with our councilor Josh.  Dakota is a 31 year old here with his Mom. They're lovely.  We haven't met Johhan yet. We get to sit together for meals.  No one knows what we're having for dinner.  Kai keeps asking ;)
Dawn-Marie, our room has no lock, we are directly across from the door to the lake path.  The lake has no beach, just dock and the wee tiny chains that would hold back nothing they're as low as my knees and Kai can't see them.  I have gone over and over the rules that when we're here he can't leave our room.  Mom, as discussed, yes there is a small dresser here I can move in front of the door.  Also two lifts that would make lots of noise if he tried to move one. I did bring a tea light as a night light.
We have made our beds.  Mine is a lift bed.  I knew this morning I should pack sheets and I didn't do it.  Ick.  Next time.
No air conditioning, screens or curtains. At this point there is zero chance I'd ever get the girls here next year.  

After dinner there is a rock wall in the gym and a games room to check out.