Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Family Movie Night

Lili has treated us to tickets to see Indiana Jones tonight.  Eric has cooked us some picnic food and Lili and I made cute lunchables with it. So fun!  
In other news.  Mom has decided not to go through with the home down the street.  Too many issues.  Her hunt continues.

Eric has been busy trying to repair the moho.  Lots of trips to town for supplies and getting work done on bits and pieces.  He's been unhappy with the exhaust system since we bought it 7 years ago.

I personally just didn't eat enough or on a shedule on Sunday, then woke up in chills .  Eric made me get out of bed at 1 in the morning and get in the hot tub. Wow.  Is that ever the best fix ever!  So then Monday morning I slept in after the late night and was a few more hours off shedule and had a massive sugar low.  It was scary.  Dizzy, head spinning and felt faint.  Fei's friend brought some beautiful teddy bear sugar cookies the day before and I didn't eat one the night before but I grabbed one in the low, and two rice crackers and a mouthful of smarties.  I felt better almost instantly, a half hour later with a finger prick things were stable.  Between being horrible about eating on a schedule and feeling full from the Ozempic it's proving to be a pretty big challenge for me to eat six times a day.