Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jia had a rough night.

Missy has never vomited before and her first episode was a doozy.  She was miserable in the room and tired.  She didn't want to play with Luk.  At one point I woke up and she was curled up on the bathroom tile floor just sobbing that she was hot.  Took her temp and she was normal.  Finally got her back to bed and she slept for a bit then erupted in her sleep.  Oh my.  It was everywhere.   She covered us.  Eric leaped up and got her to the tub.  I was cleaning the trail.  Had to hose her down before we could give her a bath.  She was distraught and very loudly crying.  I called for houskeeping.  Poor girl, what a horrible job.  She stripped the blanket and sheet and removed the 1/4 inch pad.  We didn't get a new pad.  It was the only comfort we had, so as unbelievable as it is, the bed is even harder.  I feel bruised on both sides of my hips and ribcage.

Right now I really want to be home.  Sigh.

We were up with Jia for a couple hours.  She had a couple more episodes.  She did finally sleep through the rest of the night.  She is just waking now.  We'll see how she feels today. 

It was already hard getting her to eat anything here I imagine it will be even more dificult now.

We have Luk's passport.  Getting pics. delivered this morning for his visa.  Last night we were discussing the possibility of one of us coming home with Jia. 

No pictures for this post.  You're welcome.