Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Obligatory ferry shots.

Jia made a friend on the boat and they played hard for over an hour.  Lets hope it goes so well with Luk.

We wandered around the hotel and found a Greek restaurant that had spaghetti too.  Eric got souvlaki (why doesn't spell check work when you need it to) and Jia and I had the best spaghetti ever. 

Room is great.  We're back and Jia thinks it's bedtime so looks like it will be an early night.

I didn't bring any electronics for Jia.  Was hoping to play and help her transition to Luk instead.  I brought cards with the intention of teaching her 'go fish' and to my astonishment she already knows how!  I usually have to take cards away from her before she destroys them.  She beat me at go fish too.

CAN NOT believe we get to do this again.  My mind is just full of gotcha thoughts.