Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Cutest thing ever.

These are sooo tiny.  Coco has one diaper that holds ladies pads.  I keep reminding myself that I will have to pack it for camping.  Then thought I should just buy a new one for the moho.  Online, $22 for 3 washable ones and I decided that was too pricey.  Not sure what I was thinking because they're $30 each in the pet store.  Oops.  They had these disposable ones and when I told Eric how cute they were he told me to just get them.  We're in a whole new realm of insane but might as well enjoy the ride.  So in my crazy world, these little dipey dipes are incredibly cute.  They look like the doll diapers I had when I was a kid for my doll that peed and pooped.  Not sure Coco will enjoy these as much as I am.  Haha.   
Also, today, for the first time ever, Eric couldn't find our car after shopping.  I lose the car ALL the time.  Like, you can basically just assume you should direct me because I genuinely am looking hard for my car.  Having the only red Commander in town helps.  So I was seriously enjoying with great glee that he was confounded by the missing car.  Honestly, he was adamant that it was parked here. I asked sweetly while smirking "do you think it was stolen?".  Then started walking across the lot and it was four rows over. All chuffed when I found it.  I recognized it by the hitch.  Unusual to have a hitch on a mini van.  But...then realized it has a Mickey ball on it.  Eric put it on himself.  So of course you know I had to tease him about how Mickey should help him find his car next time.  Seriously too funny.  I got way too much joy from Eric losing the car for the first time.  

Mary, Charles, Jade and May should be here in an hour or so.  We're camping together tomorrow.  

We grocery shopped after work and Luk and I are just going to head up and pack some clothes for four of us.  Jia and Kai are useless at this job and Luk enjoys helping me get organized.  Time to get moving.

Update...Jia did pack her own clothing.  Miracle.  I could threaten she would do without...but she would happily wear the same thing for three days.  So, this was good.  Luk was a trooper and helped me for a couple hours.  Such a sweet kid.  

Another update 
Too big, she can't really walk but adorable.  Baby Coco reporting to nighty nights.