Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Sweetness

Jr raised Kady, who raised Lacie, who raised Isabel, who raised Sasha and now it's Sasha's turn to show Coco the ropes and teach her to be sweet.  Just tonight I was teasing that I just don't understand where it went wrong with the system.  Told Sasha she was near perfect it should be easy for Coco to learn the basics from her.  Then she was caught red pawed with contraband.  I sent Eric the picture saying "what? Sasha isn't perfect!? I hope there is no writing on the walls".  He responded with "give her some paper".  Haha.  Now Coco is diapered and in bed tearing around and over me, with the zoomies and digging in the blankets like a mad fool all will yapping, growling and barking.  Sasha is hiding under blankets and I'm keeping my face sheltered.  10 months old and still in major puppy mode.  Which I mostly love but seriously she is a lot of dog in a tiny package.