Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Luk!

He made his pick for his cake ;)  He picked the Froot Loops one for Kai and the Strawberry Sparkle for his Mama.  Swoon.  I had one bite ;)  Donuts just don't fit my calorie count anymore.
Presents were fun.  He took science kits to school for his classmates.  Another covid event.  This is getting old for sure.  He was a good sport of course.  
My baby is 9. No more little kids around here. Pre-teens. Booster seats a thing of the past. The other day I reached for his hand in a parking lot then said I guess you don't have to hold my hand you're big enough.  He responded with "I'll never be too old to not hold your hand Mom".  Double swoon.  Sweetest kid on earth.  
Millie has a Mama very excitedly waiting for her on the mainland!  We're so thrilled for Millie.  Her new name is Princess Millie.  Grin.  Fei and I are still planning the logistics of the move that is tentatively this Saturday.  
Another Eric project.  The old piano from downstairs has been disassembled and is ready for recycling.