Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Coco had a lump.

She had a lump on her head.  I panicked and booked her an appt. Our vet got us in right away but Eric had to take her while I was away with Luk and Fei.  Turned out they couldn't aspirate the lump because it was too close to her open fontenal and therefore to close to her brain matter.  Ugh.  They said to just watch it a few months.  If they couldn't aspirate then it seems unlikely they'd be able to remove it either. So I've spent days staring at the lump and gently feeling it for size.  Fei thought it was shrinking.  I'm too far into the worry and worst case scenario to feel any difference.  However, sitting outside in the sun with the boys right now and I can't see or feel it today!  Thank God.
Brio time.
Such concentration.
Kai loves to just fiddle and see things turn. 
I had a day off.  Doing super glamorous things.  Dropped off a data stick to the accountants then grocery shopping.  Came home to a text from Jia saying "can you help me?".  I ran upstairs and she wanted me to clean Isabel puke up.  Told you, glamorous.  Haha.  Isabel suffers every time she steals the cat food or the puppy food.  Poor girl just can't eat carbs anymore.
Eric is helping Albi refinish the roof of the gelato truck. Practice for when he removes and repaints the decals on our moho.
Malcolm is here for a visit.  Always fun to catch up.
Lili always gets the fridge ready and organized for new groceries.  Today she's in a hurry so just loaded it in.  Wow.  No clue how she did this puzzle.  I laughed out loud when I saw it. It was hard just to fit an uneaten sandwich in there.  Clearly we need a bigger fridge.