Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Stolen Gelato

Eric painted the roof of the gelato truck.  They finished up last night while some of us were lounging on the front porch so as Albi was leaving he told us to help ourselves to gelato.  Haha.  So not stolen but it sort of felt that way.  I think Eric had fun in the truck being the ice cream man for his kidlets.
Kai couldn't come to the truck.  He was busy being besieged.  We don't care for him climbing over the gate anyways.  Plus he always asks for peanut butter.  
Look who suddenly figured out the stairs up and the stairs up into bed!  He's an office dog now.  This causes me huge anxiety.  We might need to carpet those stairs again with super plush foam and a landing pad at the bottom.  Or I let him live like a normal dog and just calm down.  Some of you are laughing since we ALL know I won't/can't stop worrying about my Finny.