Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

PRIDE - better late than never.

These were fun to take.  Not often the family has fun on a photo shoot! Celebrating everyone's right to love.  
I had a problem getting these online.  I kept trying, calling, emailing.  The account said I already had them. At one point I even handed the issue to Lili.  I finally met the photographer on Sat and got them put on a disk.  Today Eric moved my computer around so the tray could open.  It's just been the stupidest series of gafs trying to get these.  I'm feeling a bit triumphant today ;)
The girls have begun packing and sorting. Exciting for them.  Dreadful for me.
Our little house guests are settling in.  Learning the routines.  A whole day with no accidents or marking! Gates still in place for cat protection but we were able to open up doors on the inside today. They've figured out that I'm the one to follow but they can't hang out upstairs with me in Esmei's space.  So when I finished work today this is where they were waiting.  So cute.