Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

To be fair.

I tease Eric a lot about his basement and his hoard.  I keep the upper floors under control, constantly shifting things out to the thrift store. Often I shift things out and Eric moves them downstairs.  This usually drives me nuts.  However, I can't tell you how many times he has magically been able to produce what someone needs.  Autumn Moon Festival is coming up and I've been on the lookout for lanterns.  He had these downstairs, obviously from a year after Luk and before Kai.  Perfect for this year since we just need three ;)  Score.  
I was extremely hesitant to let Eric extend the roof over the whole back deck.  Now that it's done, I'm good with it.  It still feels like an outdoor space.  Lots of down time yesterday.  Crazy busy days coming up so it was good to try relaxing.  Camping at Sproat, Children's with Luk, moving my office home, moving the girls out, getting 5 ready for another school year.  One day at a time, breath.