Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Onto ink.

 

I've lost count of the days.  He's definitely holding onto this habit.  He's moved onto ink.  It's easier and he says he gets more detail.  Mind blown.

We'll be able to wall paper soon.



Kai and I were the only ones up and around on Wed.  We decided to go pick up lunch and ride the train.  I asked Kai if he wanted to wake and take his siblings.  He did not.
We picked up McDonald's and as a major treat mango/pineapple smoothies.  Then we arrived to an empty parking lot.  Yup.  They're closed on Wednesdays.  Arg.

We visited a park instead.

He rocked on this for about half an hour.  Then moved onto picking grass blades to put down a sewer grate.  Fun times.

Then we went to Walmart to get the school supplies for the boys.  I got the list the day before.  We got it all, dragged it home, opened it all and set up the high school binders and labeled it all.  We even got Jia involved with getting ready with some replenished supplies and a fresh start too.  Then got an email the next day letting us know Kai doesn't need any supplies.  Sheesh.  So, either set up for Luk next year already or a nice donation for Jia's school.  I did mention to Kai that he hadn't picked a shirt out for the first day of school so he promptly sussed one out.  Love it.

This is Lili's office.
She's put two weeks in already.  She is learning lots but the training has been bleak and sporadic.  She's mostly on her own trying to figure things out.  She's supposed to be doing the books for 13 companies and two more were added to her list.  She likes her boss, the office, her co-workers and she's enjoying being in old town for her lunch time walks.

Shannon sent me this gem.
So squishy.  I think Lili is 8, Fei is 7 and Deanna is 5.  

So, Jerry the mouse has become all mine.  Excuse the bed head hair.  But don't we look alike?  I adore him.  He's also so squishy.  I never get tired of admiring his teeny feets and tiny toes.  He's impossibly small and he cuddles now.

Osborn Bay for the long weekend.
One of my fave spots.  Looking forward to a ton of relaxing time chatting with friends and taking in this view.

Hahaha.
I'm not sure how much longer we get to drag these three along.  Jia complained a bit but is happy we have Zoey here this weekend.  Luk and Kai were good to come but they are a bit bored.  I don't feel sorry for them.  Many options have been offered but they keep chosing to just sit being bored.

Eric and I aren't bored in the least. We're discussing road trip ideas for this fall, just us with Oscar and Cheese.

I mean, it just doesn't get better than this.