Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Back Up Plans

Miss Fei applied today for two back up plans.  Yay.  An exploratory year and to an animal care aide program.  Both at VIU.

We also got a grad dress fitting appointment booked for spring break.  It's happening.  My little girl is graduating and moving onto university in 6 months!

Lili mentioned on her 19th Birthday that she didn't feel older but was feeling some pressure to start adulting.  Haha.  
Dawn-Marie sent me this picture from school today.  Kai has a hot wheels track in braile.
He brought one home yesterday and we all took turns feeling it.  He's pretty excited about it.  He's showing the principal here.
This is the scene I came home to yesterday.  Eric and I took turns cutting.  Jia finally has the cut she wanted.  
I can't stop staring at her.  So brave.  So beautiful.