Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 1, 2021

The Snuffle Mat is here!


 
We filled it with Cheerios and it was a big hit!  So fun.  
Our first dog walk of the year.  Sasha normally walks for a couple minutes and then insists on being picked up.  Fei and I were going to walk Isabel and Coco but Sasha is the one that needs the walk the most so Eric agreed to take her.  Awe.  She did great.  Eric was definitely letting Fei and I know his dog was the lady of the bunch ;)
Eric bathed Isabel today and did her nails.  She was all shiny and soft.  Then like a lady she was leg lift marking every chance she could.  You could say she was a little excited to get back to the smells.  
I got to walk crazy girl.  Haha.  Total nut.  No clue about traffic.  She was just flying forward motion with zero thought.  She zig zagged in front of me the whole way.  I think she covered triple the ground the rest of us did.
Jia created her own pattern with melty beads for this character.  
We love getting Rosie updates.  She's doing great.
I love this picture.  Makes me grin.  Charles has the baby in her new puppy sling.