Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Porch Party!!

Only Eric would put fire on my porch!!  
We ladies got the better heat on our side.  I was set up for four and then we got a bonus visit with Penny and Brad.  So fun.  Felt like a normal night.
Guys checking out Brad's new truck.  Another normal moment.
I wanted to trap dogs on the porch.  Found this so very pretty gate at Petsmart.  It's not tremendously user friendly but it's working for now.  Eric will modify it later.
It worked at holding Walter out. I'm sure Isabel will just leap over but for now she seems content to accept the barrier.
Walter was just back from the groomers.  Look at his ears.  He was super ticked about all of his life and then we added a gate.  
Sweet moment here. I was on the couch with Coco and Sasha.  Walter came onto my belly then rolled over onto his back right on top of Sasha.  I think he was trying to show me his tum tum.  He's not usually keen for anyone to touch him there but yesterday he allowed it.  I honestly believe he was trying to share his trauma with me.