Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lili is 19!!

Lili thought this would be a fun game to play for her B-day.  We didn't have time.  She also wanted to see the new Disney movie.  I paid the premium for it but we didn't have time to see it.  Planning to watch with dinner tomorrow night.
19 bars. She's set for a while.  
Lili and I went out after lunch to Chemainus to pick up her chosen dessert.  Pecan cheesecake pie from Pie Me.  We stopped for gas and a right of passage, the right to gamble.  $19 of scratch tickets.
Gramma watched the littles so we could go out.  Lili arranged the baby sitting.  Eric and I went bar hopping with her.  She didn't know which pub to pick for dinner, so we decided to go to three of them.  Quick stop at the Rock Cod first.
Cow Bay Pub. Virgin Pina Colada.
She gave beer a try. She hated it.
We shared a meal at each place.
I'm the worst at parking.  Seriously.  Lili isn't any better.  I whipped in this spot so perfectly.  We all laughed and I proudly took a photo. 
Jake's Brew Pub.  A virgin Belini.
Bless her...she gave the beer a second try.  Haha. She hated it.  A lot.
The Oak Tap House. A not virgin Polar Bear.  She hated it and she refused the next beer.  Haha.  Eric was having fun trying all the local brews.  He might have preferred someone imbibing with him.  I told him I would drive him and a buddy to the brew pub another night.  Then he asked if I would drive them pub hopping to eat/drink at all of them.  I gave him a look of horror.  That doesn't sound so fun for me.  Haha.
Third dinner.  What a fun way to eat.
Another right of passage.  A liquor run, for Mom and Dad.  
Home to win her millions.  I think she won a few dollars.  
In other news.  Eric made more house discoveries he wasn't thrilled about.  So he stripped his downstairs workshop and is rebuilding it.  It won't be a shop anymore.  No clue what it will become.
Back to building the bathroom in Fei's new room.  Project held up by a completely smashed sink.  
Another Rosie update.  She barked today. She is just sooo cute. 
Shannon and Ken are motorhome shopping.  We met them today so Eric could crawl all over one with Ken.  There is another couple with a deposit on it ahead of them.  Fingers crossed the other couple backs out.  
Was so nice to get out doing a normal thing.
Long day.  These two were really ready for bed tonight.