Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

My Crazy Guy

He picked up wood from work today and some clear patio roofing.  He cooked, ate and skedaddled outside with his new project  :)
I'm watching the deck roof happen in one night while I watch TV.  
This will be life altering.  It will be sooo nice to have the cushions stay dry this year!  
Fei got this picture.  So sweet together.

I didn't have any great fun spring break ideas for today so an impromptu dance party in the kitchen tonight.  Kai loved it.  Luk declined.  Jia came down and grudgingly joined me for a minute.  Now I have to pester Luk until he dances with me.  Next try tomorrow morning.  Haha.  
Boom.  Done, just like that.  Put up in one night.  1st time I've seen him build anything outside in the dark.
My thought was for the frame work to be white but perhaps the trim color would be better.  We've discussed this roof many, many times.  I've tried to explain what I wanted.  Eric has tried to tell me his ideas.  I finally sent an example picture yesterday and wala, he built it almost identical to the example :)