Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

We're ready for Easter.

When Luk and I went out back to do our decorating we found the kitty boys on the couch.  It was pouring rain and they were nice and dry under the new roof.  It was pretty cool being out there in the pouring rain.  This is going to be a favorite hang out place for sure.  Eric and I bought green/retro indoor/outdoor carpet for the deck.  All three girls despise it. Seriously, despise. Unfortunately it's been cut and can't be returned.  We kind of like it.  Our age is showing again ;)  I've located a grey they will like better and we can move the green to the lower covered area under the work out equipment.  We'll see. 

Luk and Kai helped me bring everything down today.  They did it one item by one item.  I could have found easier ways.  I mean, I did say if it was glass or breakable to carry it in one hand. They extrapolated that to mean every single item.  Terry cloth carrots, plastic eggs, metal and wood items.  So then it was about keeping them busy and keeping Kai moving. Kai was delighted to finally get to touch it all.  I sorted and culled months ago and got my six Easter boxes into one.  Now it's too heavy to take downstairs.  They were good sports about it. 
Kai tried to take a taste of the plastic chocolate.  Haha.  
The gazebo heater doesn't throw enough heat for me but it's a nice warm glow.  
Fei got this picture of the girls watching me make lunch.
Friday night dinner out for me and my three guys.  
Jia made a hat.
Saturday we got to go with Shannon and Ken to pick up Winnie.  Fun to get out.  Even got my fave salad at Montanas.
I've looked at hundreds and hundreds of motorhomes.  Ours is fabulous in many ways.  But it is old. The paint shows it's age. I am nervous to take it long haul.  It is weak on hills.  It needs fun things like a new radiator and possibly transmission if we were to take it out farther.  In the dream list this moho is a definite upgrade.  It is "the" motor and transmission Eric would most desire and it is the closest for interiors I've found for meeting our specific needs.  
We crawled all over it. It has some deficits and many things we would definitely need to change.  Only two seatbelts.  Not solared.  Carpet has to go. Doesn't have a table for us. 
No oven. Small pantry.  Tons and tons of storage but just not in the kitchen.  It's not perfect but possibly closer than most we've looked at.
The bathroom and bedroom are glorious. The kitchen is one if the best we've seen.
The motor sounded great.  This one is forcing us to consider and talk.  Is there any point in continuing to work on ours?  Do we move on now?  
This one is a few feet too long with a whole extra office at the back, that we don't want and wouldn't use. Lots to ponder.  I just don't want to spend the money.  
Then we looked at this one. 
Guys...I WANT THIS ONE.  We need a lottery win.  This one is beyond my wildest dreams.  Life goals.