Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, October 14, 2022

Alexa

Alexa sends me emails that tell me the new or fun things she can do.  Today she had a Halloween song.  So I asked her to sing her new Halloween song. I didn't care for it, not a fan of rap, so I asked her to stop.  Then promptly felt bad because I might have hurt her feelings.  Hahaha.  

Nothing new with the kids.  That's a good thing.

Luk wants the hot lunches at school this year.  So I just muddled through online and ordered for the whole year for both boys.
Eric got the water pump for Cheese working. The plan is in place for the solar system.  I ordered a huge half umbrella to use as an awning over the door.  It has solar lights in it.  It's light enough for me to manage.  Eric is trying to find a way for me to attach it to the trailer. It will help to have a covered/dry/lit potty area.  We're a bit apprehensive about the idea of Kai going outside.  I'm contemplating the temporary dog run around the space so he can't wander.  Other option is to sleep with one eye open.  Haha.  Maybe a bell on the door.  Or we demand he wake us so we can go with him.  Or ALL of those options. Cheese has an awning but I'm no where near able to reach it and it has angle tie downs that will be difficult for Kai to maneuver around and if honest perhaps me too.