Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Jia's school bully.

Mya is at it again.  Grrrr.  We were dismayed that she is in Jia's hop hop class.  They've been ignoring each other so far.  Last night a half hour before class Jia was alerted online that Mya has stopped ignoring her.  She's  saying it's funny to watch Jia dance with her skinny arms.  Jia was too upset to go into class so she stayed in the car and Eric went in and talked to the teacher.  Then drove her home.  I made everyone get in the car and go back.  I walked Jia in and she went in grudgingly.  Damn Mya wasn't even in the class last night.  I called her parents.  They haven't returned my call.  This morning I was contacted by the dance school who has a zero bullying policy.  Whatever.  So does the school.  No one has the power to exert their will onto anyone.  Mya has not responded positively to sensitivity talks.  I don't believe she is capable or willing to change her ways.  I let the dance school know a lot of details and told them I don't believe there is a solution to dealing with this particular kid.  I asked if there was a class to switch to.  The next option today is to look for a different school.  Ask me today how much love I have for stupid Mya. I have Mya's cell number but Eric wouldn't let me contact her directly last night.  Likely a good thing.  

I don't like pointing fingers at kids and calling them bullies. I prefer to deal in house and encourage our kids to not take the victim role.  To not let the idiot kids have the power.  However, Mya has a long history of being the epitome of a bully.  Normally the instructions are walk away and ignore.  Jia would be able to ignore this one incident but the long, long list of insults before this one are fresh in her mind all the time.  This kid has caused way too much hurt.
I went outside to update Eric on a few kid issues being dealt with today and the counter is in and the power works!  We have light and an inverter.  Yay.  

Then we he put the walls down and up to show me.  Then I tried.  Harder than it looks when he does it.  He watched me tug and pull and push and studied the issues.  He is already working on trying to adapt things for me.  I'm too short and I have t-rex arms.  Step stool needed.  The side peak walls are heavy.  He wants to bungy them to help with the lift.  Then the door wall is too heavy for me to lift so he went to the other side and got it part way up with a broom handle before I could lift it from the inside.  I was teasing that he'll have to come set me up and take it down so I can camp without him.  Haha.