Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, October 17, 2022

School

Man-o-man is it hard to get this one to settle down and get the school work done. She's too busy and math is boring and the work is mostly busy work. Today she's in my room while I'm at my desk.  Sheesh.  
So many distractions.  
We got visitors on Sunday!  Cute ones.
Hillarious how she's sitting up.  
Jia and I went to Nanaimo on Saturday.  Mostly I wanted new Disney shirts.  Jia just loves the mall.  We dropped a myriad of things for the Big Girls.  Jia took the opportunity to show off the new outfit she created from cutting up a pair of jeans. She doesn't normally show skin.  She doesn't normally wear girl clothes.  This was WAY outside of her comfort zone.  I had to beg a little for her to agree to me posting this picture.  My gorgeous child.  
Lili suggested matching shirts so of course I was on it immediately.  I found these at Urban Planet.  She approved.  They're different.  Normally we're all about Mickey and Minnie one day and Star Wars the next.  But we only have one day.  For California Adventure it's all about Marvel.  Which I don't do so Stitch for me.  Lili will definitely be all about Marvel.

Eric has Cheese plumbed for the sink.  Yay. I get to test it later.  Right now he's run to town for another gas fitting.  Getting close to the furnace and stove being hooked up.  The whole solar, power, trailer lights, vehicle hook up is underway. He's run into a couple complications that he's pondering.  He complains a bit but we all know he's in his glory figuring this stuff all out.  Of course all this stuff is the expensive part of the build.  I completely underestimated how much the total would be.  It doesn't even look like fun stuff, wires and tubes and little bits.