Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, October 21, 2022

Pro D day.1

Jia is loving her electric guitar.  She says the lessons aren't about learning but having fun.
I won't let Esmei on my desk when I'm working. She gets creative.  She thinks this is hidden.
Trying to get my attention.  Haha. 
Cheese got flooring.  Love it!  Also a new roof gasket.  The sink is plumbed. Co2 detector working. Solar panel up and working.  The fancy battery is in. It's all hooked together.  A couple little things to fix or figure out.  The gas is close, he needs a cap to finish.  He thinks we can camp next weekend but it's Halloween then Lili and I are away to Disneyland.  Gets us into mid November. It's hard to fathom we'll get camping weather in November.  Fingers crossed.  We're so close. I can't believe Eric has built a tiny rv from scratch.  

Pro D day was mostly a lazy day.  We did get laundry sorted and put away.  It's been weeks.  So it was nice to finally get it done.  Eric and I packed for Elton.  We leave at first light tomorrow.  Lili is home to watch the kids. We did breakfast for dinner.  Yum.