Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Next Try

Layer 3. Our super cute Alice shirts we thought no one would see.
This is me staying positive and really really wanting to hide at the hotel.
The xmas tree is up. I glanced at it and went back to fast pace walking to get to rope drop.
We made it to the rope. Rivers running over our feet. Lili had boots. I had shoe envy in my drenched runners. Lili is inside her poncho using her phone. She took over today. So nice. She was clearly trying to lighten my load for the day.  We all know it was all I could do just to stay.  Haha.
Rivers!
Totally insane.
The hoards behind us really wanted past us. The pace was too fast for me. I told Lili to go and just follow the crowd.
I caught up and easily found her in line for Rise of the Resistance.
What a beautiful soul.
I love her positive attitude.
Galaxies Edge. So fun. 
Hate the rain. Love how empty the park is.
No crowds. She's just heading into Pirates. Walked right on all the rides. Except Nemo. It was a 25 minute wait. We don't get it. Such a dumb ride.
New Orleans. 
Beignets! Warm sugar goodness.
I just couldn't get over how empty it was and at the same time completely shocked how many people were willing to wear their ponchos and carry on.
A break in the rain!
The vehicles came out.
We naively took our ponchos off. 
Tinkerbell.
We didn't see characters but then stumbled onto Alice!  We both got hugs. Funny times. Both of us struggling to strip off 3 layers as quick as possible.
She loved our shirts :)
Disney magic.
A lot of rides close when it rains and open when it stops. Lili was all over the map watching it all. Our timing all day was perfect between the Genie+, Lili's planning and dumb luck we really did have the perfect Disney day.
It was constantly raining and stopping. After each ride we'd come off to see if it was pouring or not.
Sweeping water away. Shrug. Looked weird.
Iconic.
Jungle Cruise.
Food favorites.
Tikki room and Dole whip after this.
I mean...we were already so wet so why not.
Last ride a circle train trip. Lili said her good byes.