Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Torrential Rain.

I've tried 3 times to blog.  The  post keeps disappearing.  I'll try later.

Torrential rain.  Lili kept a very positive attitude and enjoyed her adventure.

I didn't complain much and also enjoyed my day but she definitely caught my looks of dismay here and there.  Haha.  WAY out of my comfort range.  14000 steps.  Totally over did it today. 11 hours. 6 layers of clothing and an umbrella.

We aren't likely to ever forget this trip.

I had a hot bath once back but I'm really not sure what to do about my drenched shoes. 

Universal tomorrow.  

Raincoat, poncho and umbrella and we were both drenched. Serious rain here. Staff wanted the park shut down. One member told us she is 66 and hasn't seen rain like this since she was 10.  Just our luck.