Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Taylor Swift tickets.


You all need in on this fun.  We have 5 registered fan accounts.  2 are Lili's and one for Fei, Eric and myself.  We are all pre registered for tickets but it's a random computer lottery for a code to purchase ahead of sales for all the not registered fans.  Codes came out today. 

Eric and I both got codes for the pre-sale. Lili did not.  We haven't heard from Fei yet - update Fei got a code and it's for the Saturday! The codes Eric and I got are for the second night.  We'd prefer the first night but either is fine.  

So we're decently sure we'll get tickets.  Lili, Jia and I are going. We're hoping for 3 tickets on Saturday and one on Sunday for Lili to go again.  Lili is shopping for Saturday on Fei's account with Eric's visa.  I'm looking for one ticket for the Sunday on my code.

Usually the second the tickets sell the hotels go up.  They're already stupid crazy high for that weekend in Seattle.  Lili and I have been on the phone for two hours trying to get organized.  We got a hotel booked that is about 15 minutes away from the venue at a price I'm pleased with. A little bit backwards. 

We've set up our ticketmaster accounts with working visa numbers.  We've studied the seating map and looked into parking.  

I think we might be ready for the 10am moment.  Stressful and exciting all at once. 
While this is all happening Miss Jia is in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies totally unassisted.  Love it.  They are perfect!  Just what was needed after the travel planning.  Just wish the big girls were close enough to eat some too.

Fei has a stressful day tomorrow. She has to do a skills test.  A half hour full assessment of a patient with mental health issues. Some of the choices she might be presented with are depression, suicidal, schizophrenia or a child with adhd. She comes from this crazy family so I know she'll do just fine.  She has no idea which scenario she'll get.

Tomorrow is our busy Tuesday with Luk's iep meeting added to the day.  Yeesh.  Jia has to come with us so we can scoot her to school afterwards.  

Update, the east coast shut down Ticketmaster with unprecedented demand.  Very weird and glitchy this morning on our coast.  Lili and I both got in the queue and were both kicked out of line. Lili got a message from Ticketmaster that sales will be postponed until 3.  I did not get that message.  Is this better than when we had to line up in person at the ticket windows?  I mean it's Taylor, couldn't they have anticipated this?