Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Walter came home collared!!

We joke all the time that Walter has other houses.  He's popular in the neighborhood.  Lately he's coming home reeking of a smokers house.  So we know he's now going inside someone's house.  Tonight he came home collared!!  Someone is trying to steal our Walter.  Jia is MAD. I'm not sure what to do.  My immediate response was to ask Eric to lock the cat doors.  Our 3 boy cats use the doors and are outside a lot.  Lewis is gone way more than he is ever home.  It would be cruel to lock Lewis and Oliver in.  We need to track Walter and let his new owners know he has a family.  Sigh.
From Hong Kong House on Thursday.
I pointed the camera and he smiled!  A real one. That is his best smile.  Only took 7 years to get a real smile for a picture without trickery.

It's 10pm and Jia is wanting to make chiffon cake.  I don't even know what that is.  She thinks she might like to have a bakery.  Today's whim.  I'm guessing we don't have the right ingredients for chiffon cake because now she wants potatoes to fry homemade chips.  I told her she could make them in the microwave.  Eric says we don't have potatoes so now the two of them are in the kitchen rummaging around.  I'm heading to bed, hoping I can convince Walter to come up with me so I can talk him into staying home.  If only he didn't stink so badly of cigarette smoke.