Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, November 6, 2022

We're Here

Travel went smoothly. We arrived to beautiful weather.  Our room is great. It's been a very relaxed day.  However...none of you will be surprised by this.  Lili sailed through security.  I had to be scanned twice, then a FULL pat down front and back. Then swabbed on my hands and clothes and ending with a back pack search. I'm definitely flagged.  Or I have metal parts in me that I don't know about. I clearly look like a threat.  
View out our room. That's the parakade for the Garden Walk.
So grand.
Lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  We split a meal and couldn't finish it so we got our cheesecake to go.  I'm excited about snack tonight.  The menu was insane. An actual book.  Picking a cheesecake was really hard. I did lemon meringue and Lili did coconut cream.
Then we walked around the Garden Walk and poked in some stores. Lili was entranced by all the crown bling.
We lounged at the pool and used the hot tub.  After showers we put on our jammies and then ordered uber dinners and groceries and water for the room.  It will be an early morning for us tomorrow.  California Adventure Park.  It's hard to fathom based on how nice today was but they're calling for rain for the next three days and flash flooding.  Yikes.
The only night for fireworks while we're here was tonight.
Lili wanted to see them.
The hotel staff told her the upper deck was a good place to view them.
I slept through them.  Lili stayed up and enjoyed them from the deck.