Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, November 7, 2022

RAIN

Woke up to everything wet.
Cute Disney gear under raincoats. We naively thought the sky might clear as we waited for our uber.  
We made it for rope drop and then had to figure out Genie+.  It was misting.
Game plan was to race to Guardians and Genie+ Slingers. This part worked.  My thoughts on Genie+ are mixed.  I'm not at all sure it's worth the upcharge.
My favorite part/scene at the end of Toy Story Mania.
Jack Jack Num Nums!  
While in line for the Big Sun Wheel there was a slight break in the sky and we actually thought things might improve. Nope. The four minutes of warmth were nice though.
We had a non swinging gondola.  It was nice even though it was windy.
When it rains a lot of things close and just don't happen.  I was surprised to see a cavalade while Lili was on the silly swings. I no longer do rides that go around and around ;)
She's busy loading her visa card to the app so she could order lunch.
Towmator.  We didn't line up for any characters. We saw Bo Peep posing and Goofy on the run.  It was bleak for characters in the rain. Oh ya, we did see the Spider-Man show.
Got my cone.  It was good but honestly nothing tastes as good when you feel damp and are worrying about getting cold.  Surprisingly I didn't get cold until 5 as it was getting dark.  
I was parked on a bench enjoying the people watching. Lili was attempting to get on the Incredicoaster again.  I think she tried 5 times.  They close it every time it rains a bit harder. 6th time there she finally got on.
I love the details everywhere.  Heading into a biffy and I could here a spider bot and looked up to see one stuck in a web.  Hillarious.

On biffys...I found and used a bathroom I've never been in before.  I know.  I was shocked too.  Haha.
The Spider-Man show.
Lili got a high five.
A bit of fun with a Disney photographer.
He was moving pretty fast. Loved his outfit. Very dapper.
It poured for a bit so the show was canceled and it got scarce.  Haha.
Ant-Man props.
We found the Marvel Supercenter.
She bought a hat.
The tree is up early.  Bits of Halloween around and some bits of Christmas showing up.  At one point we saw the tires at Luigis were Halloween on the bottom and Christmas at the top.  I didn't take a picture.  We were on a mission.  Trying to get to Radiator Springs Racers before the next down pour and shut down.  The wait was 140 mins so we did single rider and waited 17. Genie+ doesn't work on lots of things.
Once back we went to the bother of a hot tub. So nice!  We stayed until we were good and boiled.  Quick showers, jammies and ubered dinner.

Disneyland tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be significantly worse and much wetter.  Arg.  So many people say the parks are great in the rain.  I disagree.  Not loving that part at all.  Loving this time with my girl though!