Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Car Rally

#lightemup.tv

There is a 2024 car rally in June put on by LightEmUp.TV.  I got all excited and thought Eric, Oscar and I should do it.  Eric is in!  I haven't registered quite yet.  I'm still scoping things out and asking questions.  While going through old posts I found a picture of Oscar on their site from Halloween.  So fun.  
Seems like an awfully long drive.  Victoria to Campbell River and back with 12 stops.  Only one person/driver is registered with a wristband but if Eric is registered I can still help with driving.  Have any of you done such an event before?  Sounds like Cannonball Run!   Update...we're registered!!

It's important to have things to look forward to ;)  This might be a tad on the crazy side.

Eric wants to take the side steps off and put the rock slides/guards back on Oscar for Jeepapaloosa.  Haha.  He needs him to look tougher.  I agreed since I have the stools now.  Heaven forbid we don't look just right.  I'm starting to see that this could be a pricey hobby.