Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Procrastinating

A quiet morning at home and I got some ducks in a row ;)  43 to hide plus 100 tiny ones.  Door magnets and my phone all ducked.  Eric and I are packed.  The boys are close.  The girls typically pack last minute.  Down to little details now.  Ordered Finn's medication to be here next week.  Trying to locate stupid Ozempic for me.  The only thing left to buy for the trip is travel size deodorant for the boys bathroom bags.  Esmei visiting the groomer on Saturday. All pets must be ready and pretty for Jessica. I have one doctor appointment left for next Tuesday in Victoria.

I have lots of actual work to catch up on.  I don't know why people like working from home. I find it extremely difficult to get my head in the game.

It is soooooo much easier to split up for holidays.  

I thought todays tuition cheque for Lili was the last one and it was exciting to write it but then I realized there will be tuition for her Japan trip.  So not quite done.
On a whim we picked the kids up from school on Tues and went to Nanaimo to run an errand.  Lili and Fei were both already there so they met us out for dinner.  So fun.  We went to Milanos and did their movie/dinner deal.  So now we have 7 movie tickets waiting for a rainy day.  Plus Jia, Luk and I got their baked spaghetti, which alone is worth the drive.  
I noticed last night that Eric has thrown 12 pricey items in the amazon cart for Oscar.  Yikes.  A whole new exhaust system.  My fault for setting him up with the app.  Thank goodness he hasn't figured out he can one swipe buy.  I was hoping for new springs first so when we drag the trailer to Jeepapaloosa in May Oscar will look nice and level.  

Apparently the snow is coming today.  It was a gorgeous sunny, blue sky day when Eric and I had a hot tub soak this morning.  It has started in Nanaimo and Lili just took off to campus.  No fear of driving in the snow yet.