Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Braille Challenge

Kai had fun with the challenge.  He's proud of the shirt and liked all his swag gifts.  Right now at school he has been working on building a wooden train.  He's pretty happy about that too.  
More quiet days...more naps.
Modeling their carrier for Mary to see.
Attempting to get picky eaters to enjoy green beans.  They still said yuk.  The rest of us loved them though.  
A bi-monthly outing ;)  Taking care of mental health.  
More naps.
So.  I've been avoiding Zooms.  Today I agreed to go to one.  For my oldest friend.  We bonded in grade 3 when we were 8.  Eric took Jia to an hpv booster appt so I would be on time.  I cleaned the kitchen so I could sit at the table. Then went to get my lap top and it was missing.  Life with kids.  Lili has the cold now and she was napping but I woke her.  She set me up on her laptop because mine was dead in her basement room.  Sigh.  Then right as we were to log in, Jia came home and immediately started baking at the kitchen table behind me.  Sigh.  So Lili and I ran me upstairs to the pink room. Where Esmei was a complete fool through the whole thing.  At least she's cute.  Haha.  And although nice to see Denise and her whole family it was weird chaos and I still don't love Zoom.
Back to napping.  Haha.