Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Stress Reliever

A birthday gift.  That I picked out and ordered for myself from the family.  Haha.

The girls sleep until noon.  Eric is off working.  The boys will avoid me until lunch lest I give them organized things to do.  Being super quiet with hours to myself I set up the project.  Then sent these texts to Eric.

**All set up.  Sitting and can't open the paint.  Have broken two fingernails already.  I'd go back to bed but my jaw hurts.  Life sucks.**

**Ok.  Cried.  Got mad.  Ripped it open.  Spilled.  But painting.  This is supposed to be calming 😶**

While I was painting Oliver jumped into Rosie's pen, twice.  I had to get him out.  She didn't react at all.  Pretty sure she hasn't been around cats.  

I'm not a painter.  Likely should have gotten Jia to paint it for me.  Started with white and it doesn't cover the lines. Not feeling the calming stress reliever part yet.
On the Rosie front.  She is still so scared.  Mostly hiding in her box.  At Joanie's I've seen her zooming around. She does let me pick her up and cuddle her but gets squirmy after a few minutes.  Mary and family is interested in her based on her health report Thursday. We don't really know with certainty yet if we're fostering or if she is here to stay.  Having lots of feels here. Both options are great for Rosie.  

I went to the dentist to have a filling put back in.  Now I have intermittent radiating pain in my jaw.  Thinking a tmj thing?  I can deal with gut pain and carry on but new pain is hard.  Tylenol and advil don't touch this pain.  I shouldn't take them with Crohns anyways.  It's mostly when I lay down.  So messing with my sleep.  If I get up and pace it subsides.  Two nights of this.  Anyone else ever have this?  Not sure if I need a dentist, doctor or psychologist.

Dr Henry extended our current health orders. Expected but still disappointing.  

My goal of the weekend was to get wifi in the pink room.  Ordered the pods from Shaw.  Worked fabulously and took two minutes to set up on the app.  Now what?

What is everyone else doing to amuse themselves today?
Mary sent me a fuzzy pink blankie, it's on the rocker :)
Some of us got sun today.