Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines

A Valentines Picture.
Miss Lacie from years past.  Man I miss her.  😪

I left chocolate and heart cookies out for the kids.  Godiva for the big girls.  Yum.  They shared a little.  Eric and I did nothing as usual.  He's planning to make us pink pancakes for dinner.  Update.  They were pink sheet pancakes with raspberry filling.  Seriously good.  
Another quiet day at home.  Ho hum.  Lili and Fei were bickering in the living room this afternoon so I escaped to my pink room for a nap.  Esmei loves our time together in there.  I didn't get the nap.  Too many messages coming in.  I could leave the phone somewhere else but I don't want to miss any time with friends.  Even if it's on the phone.  Man I miss my friends.  
I invited the puppies to come with me to the pink room but they didn't figure it out.  I figured they must be with Fei.  Nope, they were waiting in bed for me.  Haha.  A missed cuddle session.  Their entire life is about getting to lay down with me ;)

The Mom of my oldest friend from elementary school is trying to set up a zoom party for our old group.  I hate zoom.  I avoid all Jetsons type things but I'm oddly excited about this one.  Haven't seen one of the girls since I was 10.  
And another togetherness moment captured.  Coco clearly loves Isabel but at times would like to attack her. Lili told me today she's afraid of Coco and would like me to get a behavioral trainer in here.  Haha.  This is  where Chihuahuas get their bad rap.  I arrogantly think a 3 1/2 pound dog isn't scary no matter what.  She is a LOT of dog.
The last of my bday gifts came in.  LOVE it.  

Jia and Luk put the effort in to go play in the snow today.  I got my camera to get a picture out the window but couldn't find them.  Eric said they made it 3 minutes out there.  Haha.  We are not a winter fun family by any means.  I asked Kai if he wanted to play with them, he ran from the room screaming "I'm outta' here".