Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Snuffle Mat

Coco is a very busy, intense little dog.  She needs to be entertained.  We have some problem times.  Like...in my bathroom...in the middle of the night.  The second I get on the potty, she poops, then goes nuts going through a routine of bad behavior while she knows I won't/can't leap up to stop her.  I've tried treats and toys to amuse her but it's short lived.  Her routine now is to go from one bad thing to another.  Chasing Esmei,  zoomies, going into the litter box, opening my closet and jumping up and biting at clothing, pulling clothing through the tiny holes on the clothing hamper, biting and pulling on the fabric curtain on a closet, eating the cardboard on a box of books in the same closet.  It's exhausting.  And a little nuts.  So, look what I ordered just now.  A snuffle mat to amuse the baby in the bathroom.  Fei and I think it will take me longer to hide kibble on the mat than it will take her to find it.  
Little Miss falling asleep.
Going.
Going.
Out.  

I like her best asleep.  Kidding.  Not kidding.

Fei has taught both Sasha and Coco to sit in unison.  Super cute.  I have video but I have no clue how to load it here.  Then she taught them both to shake a paw.  Awe.  Coco can sit and then shake.  Sasha can do one or the other but not both and not every time.  But she looks so intently at Fei while she's trying to figure it out.  Isabel can totally do it all and has always been able to.