Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Monkey Yoyo

So, my family all watch YouTube.  I never really find time.  Eric has been sending me links to Yoyo the monkey.  I'm at work, bored and watching.  Omg, omg, omg.  I could watch him all day you guys!  His eyebrows while he's drinking his juice box.  Ahh.  Ok.  Now I'm subscribed to Monkey Yoyo.  

Clearly I went the wrong direction with Chihuahuas.  

Now to research moving to Honduras so we can have wild monkeys in our back yard.  I don't really want more diapers in my life.  Haha.  

In other news.  Nothing.  Nothing much is happening.  Come on vaccines.  Trudeau did announce today that we have domestic vaccine production on the way.  So that's encouraging.  

The principal called yesterday to let me know they are excusing Kai from FSA testing.  Surprised that was even a conversation.  Next up in details, it's time for the boys to start recorders at school.  Luk has my old recorder from Alex Aitken, used by Lili and Jia now Luk.  Price is 8.50 for one for Kai.  I just can not imagine Kai being able to manipulate a recorder.  Anyone local have an old recorder laying around?  Eric tells me it's not about his success it's about his inclusion.  Except I know given a choice he would 200% hate the recorder, the sound, the work, all of it.  Ignoring it for today.  Update...Fei found her old one, Luk taking it.  Kai getting my old one.  Another problem solved.  Heaven help Mr Sartini dealing with Kai and an obnoxiously loud instrument.