Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

This Bull Crap


Just got this email.  Yikes.  What the frick is wrong with people.  The world is nuts.  We can not gather. CAN NOT.  Flat out.  NO.  This is not important, not necessary, not at this time.   

Head bonk.  To raise money for another shite show graduation like Lili's last year?!  Yes the kids deserve to celebrate and maybe they could if everyone would stay the frick fracken home!  

I do realize things can be done safely.  But they aren't.  It wouldn't be.  There would be socializing and it is gathering. 

While I'm gripping, can I just say that for the families having the time of your lives with projects and crafts and blessed family togetherness.  Really??!!  I adore my family.  AND I would love some time with other people.  AND the kids would all love some time with other people.  

Ok, Shelley, tell us all how you really feel.  And that's how I'm feeling about things today.