Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, February 8, 2021

Flex Day

Eric is working today.  Jia is home sick. Luk is home getting sick. Kai is home with a runny nose.  Easy to pin point the cold from school since we don't go anywhere or see anyone.  Fei only has one class this term.  Lili is super busy, stuck on her lap top non stop.  I gave myself another pandemic hair cut.  Seems too much of a bother to go in since I'm not going anywhere or seeing anyone.
Luk and I got to play cards and drink tea with out many interruptions. Coco wanted to play so that was funny for a bit. Kai saw organized activity going on and skedaddled.
Coco asked to get into my shirt for a wee nap.  She is usually too busy for that nonsense.  Perhaps feeling a bit displaced with Rosie here.  
Night nights to Rosie.  Why yes, Kai is yet again in his firetruck jammies with Pokemon bottoms.  He hunts for them.  Haha.  He NEVER gets a matched set on.
Rosie trying on Coco's harness and modeling it for her new Mommy.