Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Kai is 10!!

10.  Wow.  This boy lives for his Burg-day.  I was thrilled to find this shirt for him.  Our plan was to go to the Forest Museum with Shannon and kids to celebrate but I was crazy Chrones/sick on Thursday.  Fever (chills) for 24 hours!  Longest episode ever.  I hate the shaking.  Eric was away.  Mom came over to help.  Luk did an amazing job of taking care of Kai for the day.  I wasn't positive I'd actually be better for Friday so Shannon graciously let me cancel and switch to Saturday.  I hate, hate, hate letting Chrones interfere with my plans!  I was worried it would be weird for Kai but he totally took this in stride and enjoyed two Birthdays.

We started the day with Paw Patrol Kraft dinner.  Then hit Taco Bell for lunch.  Then to pick up Eric. Easily the perfect day for Kai ;)
Mary, Charles, Jade and May are in their new home in Nanaimo!  We went to see, hang out eat pizza and pick up Eric.
The view didn't show in this picture but it is amazing ocean views!  I got to hang with Joey and Rosie.  
Minion cupcakes!
Home for a late bedtime. Waffles for snack and finally the presents!  It was a good day.