Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Who Dunnit Mysteries.

When stocking the new pantry we put some fun cereals down there. I like them as a low calorie snack for Kai and I (a half cup).  Plus, if the end of the world comes, fun cereal is, well...fun.

Eric just went in the pantry and discovered this box is open and empty except for a handful.  Weird.  So now that I'm home during the day I got dragged in the mystery.  Jia says I hate cereal.  True.  Luk says someone must have broken in.  (unlikely they'd stay to eat it) Kai said "mmm those are good" followed by "I didn't eat them. No way". Hmmm.  I have to say he is getting better at lying in general and a bit better at realizing when he should lie.  He sounded kind of convincing today. Who ever did it ripped into it with their teeth.  I'm thinking we could tell him we can match his teeth to the marks but that seems a bit complicated for Kai.  We CAN NOT have him eating food like this though.  A whole box, yikes.  It's a massive struggle to keep his weight down. We're not keen to have to lock the pantry and cupboards. 
In other news.  Eric was able to get new elements for the hot water tank.  They're standard.  I'm a bit horrified to see the old one.  It looks like it blew up.  System flushed and hot water is on the way.  Yay!