Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Move

This is how I picture my big girls sometimes so the idea of moving them out is a bit ludicrous sometimes.  
The caravan.  Three cars full.  There wasn't much in my car really but there were no seats for me and the boys in the other two.  
Holding rental agreements :)
Luk was a great help.
Kai held doors and grumbled the whole time.  Apparently it was hard.  
They had such a sweet send off from their bosses and co-workers.  
Fei got the traditional flouring on her last shift.  
Their robes were hung. Sob.  Which just means they won't be lounging around here.  
The iconic University shot.
Round two for Lili.
They had a fair amount left to sort but the heavy lifting was done.
Such exciting times for the girls.  
They were debating going back or just sticking around home since they need another Victoria trip.  I told them I'd love to hang onto them until the last second but that they should go and enjoy their place.  So, we shopped, they went and sorted and organized. Then came home to sleep so they shorten the drive in the morning.
Then we raced to Victoria for Fei's appointment for a TB test. And finally we scored an evening out with Shannon, Ken and kids.  Silas was watching an i-pad, Kai joined him.  Haha.  

So far I've managed to keep the tears to a few sobs here and there.  I'm too busy right now to dwell.  It's five in the morning and I'm awake.  Chrones issues.  Of course.  Typically I'd try for a couch day but that's not likely this week.  
The girls took updated, tidy pictures for me :)