Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Surgery Consult

We were here to talk about an ACE procedure.  As usual.  It's confusing having two teams.  Ultimately the surgeon felt we should defer to Children's as they work as a whole team.  
The kids already had school lunches packed.  Eric and I threw a lunch together quickly before we left and we had a picnic at the breakwater lighthouse.
Jia needed a hat for her Halloween costume so we hit Value Village.  Isn't she sooo cute.
Kai hates Halloween and costumes but he was pretty thrilled to find this hat.  This year he will be Birthday Boy ;)
Luk has zero clue what he wants to be and asked me to pick for him.  He'll be a knight in shining armor this year ;)
A zebra for me this year.
Eric found a Canadiana onsie with feet and a bum flap.
We wanted Lotus Pond but they were closed so we went to Chinatown for food.
We found a tiny place and we weren't disappointed.  Jia has been asking to try soup dumplings so she was pretty thrilled to finally try them.
We have no clue what the name is but it's currently our favorite Chinese food on the island.
Still working on the lego build.  I'm guessing he'll be relieved to go back to his free building style when this is done.  I'm surprised at his commitment.  He is NO WHERE near able to do this on his own.
Swoon.  My baby.
I just got up and found Mr Mr lounging.  Haha. I'm resisting the urge to make him get up for a butt shot.