Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Orthotics

We met with Brianna at Queen Alexandra.  So fun.  She made his AFO's when he was five.  She casted his feet while we were there.  Amazing how fast it was.  
The rain cleared so we could go for a stroll on the grounds.  Such a gorgeous spot.
Luk trying to help Kai see a woodpecker.  
Max's first trip to China Town.  We went to the noodle house again. It was ok but not amazing like the first time.  The kids were still hungry when we left.
A Costco trip.  The four of them followed Eric in perfect unison with the promise of poutine for good behavior.  Haha.
No food court during covid.  This worked.  
Sasha is clever enough to quickly get the prime lap spot when I finally hit the couch.  Then Finn stares at me like this because she has 'the' spot.  They're just like a pack of toddlers.  Coco keeps her eye on me.  She takes her job of following me very seriously all day. Then when I finally sit she takes off for a bit of time on her own, checking often to make sure I'm still on the couch.

Serious TV binging here.  Eric and I are almost through season 3 of Sopranos.